White Chestnut helps users get off the mental merry-go-round. With a to-do list swimming in your head at all times and constant mind chatter adding to stress, White Chestnut calms and clears your thinking.
White Chestnut is like a mental organizer, instilling calm and peace by allowing the mind to choose between thoughts that are good and those that should be rejected, closing off the mental replays that are not in our best interest.
Appropriate for those with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and those with "busy minds," White Chestnut can tame the worries, give you confidence to solve daily problems, and realize that challenges are opportunities to grow. White Chestnut is a remedy for insomnia, too, if your thought life is what keeps you up at night.
Blends Containing White Chestnut Flower Essence:
- Peaceful Sleep- blended essence with flowers that support stress relief and relaxation. White Chestnut and other essences ease the thoughts that swirl when we try to relax.
- Stay Calm- helps soothe anxious states of mind and subdue specific fears. Calms nerves, stops obsessive thinking patterns, instills courage and relaxes the overactive mind.
- Focus flower essence- employs White Chestnut and others to help with concentration, staying on task, memory and alertness.
- Stress Less, as the name implies contains essences that help us slow down and unwind.
- Focus for Pets- Very helpful during the training stages. Helps them with memory and staying on task.
- 3rd Quarter Moon Phase- supports those born during this phase
This is a 1 oz bottle that should last about a month of daily dosing.
All of our essences are made with brandy as the preservative. You can read more on why we use brandy here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any healing program.