Crisis Care is an excellent essence to have in your purse, your car, your first aid kit, because stuff happens. Accidents, tragedies, crimes and traumatizing situations all call for Crisis Care. It can help a person stay calm and think clearly to deal with the crisis at hand.
Crisis Care Flower Essence may help with:
- * Preventing internalized trauma
- * Staying in the present and not dissociating
- * Guarding against breakdown
- * Expressing emotions in a healthy way
- * An easier access to spiritual insight
- * Trusting in divine guidance
- * Finding reassurance and rapidly neutralizing emotional trauma
- * Regaining ability to cope
- * Supporting an immediate rekindling of vitality following devastation
- * Standing in faith for what's rightfully yours
- * Renewing confidence that events designed to shatter us can actually be a catapult forward
- * Promoting internal peace
- * Bringing resolution in relationships
I was so happy to find you. I'm a believer. I didn't realize how much I needed Crisis Care until I started on it." -Diana H
Arnica flower essence prevents internalizing the trauma and helps you to stay present and not disassociate, but deal with the problem.
Cherry Plum guards against breakdown, out of control episodes and bad decisions based on desperation. Helps the person to not repress emotions that they are afraid of being out of control with, but to express them in a healthy non-destructive way. Cherry Plum makes it easier to access spiritual insight that you will use to overcome the situation. Helps you to trust that you have Divine guidance.
Star of Bethlehem is the classic crisis essence. Whether old emotions or new, it helps people find reassurance and rapidly neutralizes shock. Practically all of us experience shocking events in our lives that we are unable to cope with. A practitioner I know uses Star of Bethlehem in every combo because "Everybody's been through something." Star of Bethlehem reverses the "shutting down" effects of trauma and helps the person to regain the ability to cope with circumstances with mental clarity and inner strength.
Fireweed is the first plant to recover the land after a fire or other severe disturbance. It is the Phoenix of the botanical world, coming up from the ashes. The essence supports an immediate rekindling of vitality following devastation.
Maltese Cross has large flower heads made up of loads of little red crosses. The signature of this plant denotes that it's applicable any time you need some disaster relief, or the ability to remember to stand in faith for what is rightfully yours in life. Maltese Cross renews our confidence that the events in life that are designed to shatter us, are actually the things that can catapult us forward, set us free and bring us back stronger.
Pear promotes an internal peace, where that inner warrior rises up and confronts the issue confidently head on. Pear also works within relationships to bring resolution.