Anti-Separation Anxiety can help your pet feel more secure without you. Our mix of flowers that establish security in relationships calm and reduce codependency. It's important to keep in mind that essences that target separation anxiety are not a cure for boredom, which is often confused with separation anxiety.
- Pearly Everlasting helps with attachments to certain people and a belief that they will not come back
- Lemon Balm is an overall calmer and helps with fear of being alone
- Black Currant helps with a myriad of fears
- Chicory helps with security and negative behavior designed to get your attention, especially right before you leave
- Catalpa helps them know that love is not contingent on physical presence, and heals old abandonment wounds
- Bleeding Heart helps with codependency and sadness over missing someone
- Chamomile is very soothing and can help with hysterics.
All of our essences are made with brandy as the preservative. You can read more on why we use brandy here.