Speedwell helps people who are moving too fast, having trouble living in the present. Instigates stillness and focus. Speedwell increases spiritual insight and awareness and helps you go at the "right speed". It brings a sense of calm in the midst of chaos and allows you to rest. Speedwell teaches that you can cover a lot of ground by focusing on small tasks consistently without rushing. It also allows you to "see" ahead and maintain objectivity with regard to the vision. Many times when we receive revelation from the spiritual realm, we immediately try to get it to make sense through leaning on our own understanding. Our grids for understanding come from past experience, what we've been taught, religious doctrines, and emotional or cultural mindsets which can color the vision and lose the true meaning in the translation. Speedwell keeps you grounded and better able to see it for what it is.
Other Products Containing Speedwell Flower Essence:
- Stress Less combines Speedwell with other flowers to defrazzle and help you set up a sustainable way of working and doing life.
- Vision Quest helps with spiritual vision and life direction and uses Speedwell for the objectivity and a balanced way of pursuit of your calling.
- Powerhouse flower essence blend uses Speedwell to see clear direction as well.
- First Quarter Moon Phase essence finds Speedwell supportive for those born during that moon phase.
- Hypermetropia (Farsightedness) Support Bioessence support for those experiencing farsightedness
- Astigmatism Support Bioessence supports those with astigmatism
- Adrenal Support Bioessence a powerful and comprehensive supplement meticulously crafted to nourish and revitalize your adrenal glands
This is a 1 oz bottle that should last about a month of daily dosing.
All of our essences are made with brandy as the preservative. You can read more on why we use brandy here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any healing program.