Why aren’t you healed?
Do you ever feel like you continually struggle with certain emotions? Do hurt, rejection, anger, and anxiety rise up in you, causing an overreaction and taking on a life of their own? Maybe you've tried personal prayer, standing in faith, counseling, and various ministries, yet no matter what you do, nothing seems to work.
If traditional prayer and deliverance hasn't cut it, you might be dealing with soul fragments. When we experience a traumatizing event, part of our coping strategy is to wall off a little piece of ourselves in order to contain that emotion. We then go on with life. A fragment is that part of you that's been locked away, inaccessible to healing, at least to the usual methods.
This book is a game changer in how you'll look at inner healing. We aren't going to beat the drum for repentance and forgiveness although those are beneficial and necessary. Instead, we have made every effort to tell you something you don't know so that you can fill in your missing pieces.
But let's be honest. Going into the depths of your soul might seem a little scary. After all, you did shut that door for a reason. The whole prospect of working with fragments might feel over your head. Don’t worry, we explain in plain English a variety of techniques and exercises with loads of real-life examples, and Jesus does all the work. You don't have to relive your trauma, remember any complicated protocol, or feel like you're losing control.
- How to recognize and interact with fragments
- What the healing of fragments can mean for your physical health
- The role that deliverance plays in dealing with soul fragmentation
- How you can minister to others
- How even complex issues like Dissociative Identity Disorder and Satanic Ritual Abuse can be healed.
This book is for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- Irrational or unexplained fears
- Stubborn or perpetual negative emotions
- Overreactions to seemingly small problems
- Any type of childhood trauma
- Losing blocks of time or inability to remember certain events or periods in life, or
- A tendency to "check out" in certain situations.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout