Our Hypertropia essence combines flower essences of:
- Potato helps you take your deep spiritual experiences and bring them into reality and practice.
- Chia gives us a sense of peace, stability and grounding. Historically the seeds were used as an eye cleanser; we find it bumps our visions up a notch and gives us a better sense of being spiritually in tune.
- Queen Anne’s Lace is beneficial for anyone wanting to amplify or activate a “seer” ability. For those who already have a strong gift in this area. Queen Anne’s Lace has been reported to clear up physical vision problems as well, when the cause is psychosomatic.
- Bee Balm is an explosive little energy generator. It ignites passion that we need to carry on with projects or goals, and helps us find joy and inspiration in the day to day.
- Black Currant deals with a plethora of fear-based issues: fear of risk, fear of change, fears of abandonment, death or just unexplained fears and anxiety.
- Speedwell for the emotional components of farsightedness.
Then we added specific hertz frequencies shown to support eye health in people with farsightedness. Finally, we put in the frequencies of the following nutrients and herbs: Vitamin C, Citrus bioflavanoid mix, Carotenoid complex, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin, Bilberry, Ginkgo, Goji, Sarsaparilla, and Alpha-Lipoic Acid.
This is a 1 oz bottle that should last about a month of daily dosing.
We recommend taking no more than one blend at a time. Here's why and some possible work arounds.
All of our essences are made with brandy as the preservative. You can read more on why we use brandy here.
Your order comes with dosing instructions, here's how to use essences if you want to read up before your order arrives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any healing program.