Confidence Flower Essence may help you:
- Be comfortable being yourself in social situations
- Feel worthy of good things like love, friendship, money
- Make better decisions and seize opportunities without issues of self-doubt creeping in
- Have a stronger sense of identity
- Speak clearly and assertively
- Show off your personality to the world
- Recognize your unique gifts and abilities
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Stop letting others speak for you
- Stop searching for others approval
- Heal self-image wounds from childhood
- Find that happy point between insecurity and pride.
What's In It?
Trumpet Vine helps you to speak with confidence and fluidity, broadcasting your personality through a megaphone. It gives an ability to play off others with a dynamic back and forth banter. Our words can be compared to seeds and Trumpet Vine allows you to release yours at precise timing. Trumpet Vine also aids the person to speak clearly and assertively and can even help with learning a new language.Also helpful for those trying to communicate through art or other non-verbal means, or for those trying to teach or explain a difficult concept.
Missouri Primrose helps those who have trouble receiving the good in life because negative emotions like guilt, self-sabotage or feeling unworthy get in the way. Things like love and friendships don't just happen, you have to be open to them and believe that they are your right. Missouri Primrose can reach back to your childhood where your sense of self-worth was being shaped, and let go of these ideas that have been imprinted that you are not deserving.
Sunflower specializes where insecurity comes across as pride, when the person continually tries to convince others of their value. Sunflower is corrective of either insecurity or pride, bringing the person into balance of who they are in the grand scheme of things. Sunflower's message is that the show that it puts on for others doesn't mean a thing, all that matters are it's seeds, when it humbly bows it's head in service. It helps us to recognize and appreciate our gifts while also recognizing those around us, and accept our shortcomings without shame. Sunflower also heals distortions in the person's relationship to the father or to authority in general. When we grow up with a conflicted relationship, or lack of relationship, to our fathers, it plays in to self-esteem issues.
- Calculated at Checkout